Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello 2013!!

As we say goodbye to 2012, I wanted to take a moment to tell each and every one of you how much I appreciate your support and the constant love you all freely give.  I never cease to be amazed at the thoughtfulness of my wonderful friends, both cyber and real-life!

Over on FaceBook, I did a quick post about two small books that I put together featuring my 2012 paintings and a few dolls and pendants.  The purpose of the book (in the small square version) is to take to NY later this month to give to prospective clients but I offered to have extras printed if anyone was interested.  I must say, you guys overwhelmed me with your support!!!  I have the lists of everyone who wanted to preorder and I have decided before I place this big order, I really need to preview the book and make sure I got it all just right.  Today, I will order a copy of both books, preview them and then place the big order.  So, instead of one week as I originally said, it will probably be closer to two.  I hope that's ok with everyone but I'd rather give you a GREAT product than a fair product so I need that ordering/shipping time.  For anyone who didn't see the post and wants on the list, the small book is 7" x 7" and $26.  The larger version (which contains a few extra pictures) is 8" x 10" and $36.  I wish I could do better on the pricing but this time around, that's the best deal I could find.  All copies will be signed.

We spent Christmas up in New England with my husband's family.  It was a lovely, relaxed time with family and friends.  I found time to draw and do a little painting, as well!  Here are a few things I did while lazing around and eating too much!





I'm so excited to see what 2013 will bring.  Thank you all for your kindness and support this past year.  I love you all!  Happy New Year!

12 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy new year to you too.
Groetjes, Melanie

Tammie Lee said...

lovely to hear about your new book and see the fabulous art you have been creating!

wishing you an awesome 2013!

Thoughtfulhands said...

Hello Sunny, I would love to get on the list of the 8 X 10 Book. How do I pay and all that info...

Theresa Fosdick
outofwackk@aol.com

Sunny Carvalho said...

Theresa, I will add you onto the list. No payment until I'm ready to ship. Thank you so much!

Sunny Carvalho said...

Thank you. Melanie and Tammie Lee!

jane said...

Conratulations on the great response to your book!
-although when I saw your message on facebook I just knew you'd have to order up big ;)

manomij said...

Happy New Year!
ManonX

Sunny Carvalho said...

Thank you, Jane and Manon!!! xoxo

doreen said...

Happy New Year Sunny! I hope 2013 brings you lots to smile about! New York sounds like an exciting endevor! I love your recent drawings shown in this post....wonderful as always!

Will miss seeing you at Artfest this year.....

Doreen xo

Sunny Carvalho said...

Doreen, I will miss you, too!!! I hope you are doing well and that 2013 will be a fantastic year. Thanks for checking in. You know, I have both the little books you made on my table of my absolute favorite things of all time. I still haven't filled the one that is sized for atc's. I've so far never felt worthy of it. Maybe I will "brave up" and put something in it this year. You are so talented and I hope to get to see you again at some point!! xoxo

Indigene Theresa said...

Happy New Year!!!!! Sunny! :)

I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!!! hehe!

Check it out + then you can nominate other bloggers as well!

http://indigeneart.com/2013/01/03/very-inspiring-blog-award/

K8 said...

well it looks like I'm a little behind the 8 ball to order a book...so instead I will just wait until I see your art in stores everywhere - as I'm sure the meetings with your prospective clients will go great! Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for you, Sunny. :) I've been a little out of touch lately but from the bits and pieces that I've seen on Facebook & your blog, you're on fire! :)