Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Small Distraction

Ok...so last week I was on a roll making the double sided copper pendants....

Me being me....I wanted some new images to put inside the pendants so I spent a few days painting some new small paintings!  I still have a few more I'm working on but here are the first three.

Now that they are done, I will go back to the pendants and finish the tutorial for you guys!

xoxo




Also, someone just sent me a couple of pictures of Bailey playing at the festival last weekend.  Thanks, Karen!  Here they are:


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there lovely Sunshine, you sound like you've been very busy indeed. These paintings are fantastic. I just love the background, the colour scheme, the cute characters, everything. Ohhhhhh a tutorial, hey? I love tutorials.
I hope you are well.
Kyles :D

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Just adorable! Love those faces. :)

Tracy verdugo said...

Your works are always so exquisite Sunny :)

Unknown said...

LOVE these new paintings !!! Too adorable !! Totally in love with the first one :)

Ricki Treleaven said...

American Lady Corsets LOL *love it* These are too cute, Sunny!

Christianne Teixeira said...

Beautiful paintings!!!

Clare said...

Delightful, adorable - just wonderful - love your work. It takes me to places of imagination where I'm small again and happy playing in the sun - with no cares. Wonderful stuff!!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

LOVE the paintings!! I always love your artwork :o)) xo Michele

Micki Wilde said...

omg I love that first painting!!! totally awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Love the first one--so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the first one--so cute!

Art Expression said...

Ah...they are all so beautiful...= )

Tammie Lee said...

oh, I love each of these!

doreen said...

Love these! all three of them! cant wait to see pendants...I think I missed this somewhere along the line....(the pendants)
You must be very proud of you daughter - she looks right at home up there on the stage! Hope all is well ~ Doreen xo